Skip To Main Content

Authorized Persons To Enroll Students

Authorized Persons to Enroll

The following persons are authorized to enroll students:

  • Parent (natural or adoptive)

  • Court-appointed guardian

  • Foster parent appointed by state agency

  • If you are not the biological or adoptive parent of the student you are enrolling, then you must show proof that you are authorized to enroll the student. RASD only accepts court-appointed guardianship documentation.

  • If you are divorced from the student’s other parent, we must have a copy of the custody portion of your final decree

Verification of Identity of parent/guardian:

  • Driver’s license (any valid photo driver’s license or PA ID Card is permitted) OR,

  • Passport with photo

  • If an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency, appropriate identification