The Principal's Corner
Welcome to Rochester Elementary, where great things are happening!
We are confident that you will have a wonderful experience and be a part of our Rochester family. Our goal is to provide all students the opportunity to realize their maximum academic potential in a rapidly changing world by providing a safe, nurturing atmosphere for our students. Rochester Elementary teachers and staff are dedicated professionals who work extremely hard to meet the needs of individual students and build partnerships with our families and community.
It is our mission to challenge every child to their potential. We are also very proud of our students' achievements and eagerness to learn. In order to prepare students for the challenges ahead, we have expanded the educational opportunities at Rochester Elementary.
Rochester Elementary offers the following:
- Rochester School District K-12 iPad Initiative
- Title I Reading Support (K-3)
- Redbird Mathematics Academic Program
- Redbird Language Arts and Writing Academic Program
- Lalio Phonics and Comprehension Program - Rocket Math Fluency Program
- Scholastic Reading Counts
- GrapeSEED Oral Language Acquisition and Critical Listening Program
- Character Strong Character Education and Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) Curriculum
- After School R.A.M.S. (Reading and Math Support) Tutoring Program
- Summer (Reading and Math Support) Tutoring Program - School Wide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports
- Full-day Kindergarten - Kindergarten Readiness Programs
- Elementary Maker Space - Power Up Program with Adagio Health
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- Parent Family Engagement Programs
- Parent Advisory Committee We look forward to working with you and your children!
Together we can make it a great school year!
Miss Amanda Cwynar